The new buzz words are “Think with your Heart”. In order to do that our heart needs to be open and operating smoothly. Thousands of people are dying each year of heart attacks.
High blood pressure, junk food, obesity, smoking, stress, lack of exercise (sitting is the new disease) lack of sleep, and I’m going to add negative emotions – all these things have a major impact on the heart. In order for your heart to be functioning smoothly, you need to address all the topics above and eliminate the ones you can immediately.
Be aware of the following symptoms of heart distress:
- pain often in the chest, neck, jaw, shoulder, arm or back. You may be experiencing burning, squeezing, heaviness, tightness or pressure
- difficulty breathing
- nausea, upset stomach
- sudden sweating, and pallor
- sudden feelings of fear or despair
If you experience these symptoms regularly, it’s important to see your physician immediately. In the meantime, try this healing herbal remedy called
H.T. Combination. This combination contains herbs that nourish the heart, repairs heart valves, reduces swelling and restores feeble heart action. it also opens congested heart blood vessels slowly so that the debris is liquefied and flushed harmlessly from the body. It contains the following herbs:
- Myrrh Gum is beneficial in improving sluggish circulatory fluid, heals open wounds, and acts as a catalyst with other herbs to help the heart and circulatory system
- Motherwort is highly regarded by many Indian nations as a specific heart medicine. The herbs prevent spasms, acts as a tonic, removes mucous obstructions and are effective in correcting albumen.
- Hawthorn Berry feeds the heart muscle, and opens closed and cramped blood vessels without trapped debris clogging blood vessels somewhere else in the body in order to prevent coronary infarction.
This combination has shown dramatic improvements in many with a weak and enfeebled heart. It restores the heart to strong and rhythmic contractions, and restores blood pressure to a normal level. With the help of this herb, the body will regenerate itself within four to six months without needing a heart transplant.
A special thank you goes to Dr.Eugene Watkins who has helped thousands of people by creating this combination, a special heart tonic, which repairs the circulatory system and regulates blood pressure.
If you are interested in buying this herbal remedy, contact me.
Reference: Howard, Dr. .A.B., Herbal Extracts, First Edition, the Blue Goose Press, Michigan, 1983